Long Cover is a detached cottage, rated Gold 4-star by the tourist board, in a very rural position in Fishpools, Kyre, near Tenbury Wells in Worcestershire.
This traditional 16th century timber frame house is surrounded by tranquil farmland and is situated half a mile from the nearest road. There are magnificent views in all directions over the Teme and Kyre valleys, ancient woodland and unspoilt farmland. It has a wealth of features including exposed beams, an old oak staircase, leaded light windows, an Aga and wood burning stove. The patio looks out over the Long Cover ancient woodland that is rich in wildlife. This raised and tranquil cottage has magnificent views across fields and farmland.
Guests will enjoy a private patio at the side which looks on to Fishpools and an ancient oak woodland. The cottage is in an ideal location for an outdoor break in Worcestershire. Leading directly from the holiday cottage is an extensive network of footpaths and bridleways where badgers, woodpeckers, buzzards and owls may be seen.
This holiday cottage at a glance…
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom on the ground floor and one WC on the first floor.
- Wood burning stove.
- Oil Aga plus electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- TV, DVD and CD player, Playstation 2.
- Extensive shared gardens and private patio.
- There is a very large lake in the gardens and a brook at the bottom of the woods. Please ensure children are supervised at all times.
- Please note that the owner’s house is also in the grounds as well as Coach House, sleeping two guests.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Use of seven acres of grounds, including two acres, paddocks and woods.